- Scott Kirby, President: responsibilities include planning, marketing, sales, alliances, pricing/yield management and operations
- Elise Eberwein, Executive Vice President, People and Communications: responsible for human resources, media relations, internal communications, social media and public affairs
- Bev Goulet, Chief Integration Officer: will lead the complex integration process of merging American Airlines and US Airways into one airline
- Robert Isom, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer of US Airways, Inc. post-close: responsible for all aspects of airline operations, including customer service, flight operations, maintenance, regional carrier management, cargo, safety and security
- Steve Johnson, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs: responsibilities include corporate and legal affairs, government and regulatory affairs, labor relations, and real estate
- Derek Kerr, Chief Financial Officer: responsible for oversight of all financial areas, including financial planning and analysis, corporate finance and treasury functions, purchasing, controller and audit functions and investor relations
- Maya Leibman, Chief Information Officer: responsible for all information technology systems, including systems development, infrastructure, and planning
- William Ris, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs: responsible for all federal and international government and regulatory affairs and public policy
Scott, Elise, Robert, Steve and Derek will join the new American from US Airways. Bev, Maya and Will join from American.
AFA-CWA would like to congratulate each of the appointments and we look forward to working with the new team.